Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday in the Park



Mike, Sophie, Bjorn and I ventured out to the park on Saturday to get out and let Bjorn and Sophie run around. Sophie was a little scared to get on the sand in the playground area, but as long as I was holding her hand, she pushed on. When Sophie and I went down the slide, we got some serious static. Mike got these great shots of my hair going crazy.

It was fun to let Sophie just walk around and watch her discover.


This shot of Sophie and Mike is my favorite. Mike you are such a great daddy and husband. I love you so much and I know Sophie does too!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

That is some crazy static! And awesome pictures.

Unknown said...

i always knew you had a special 'spark' harhar - so true though. I love the irony of the bloody skull in the #1 dad photo - hahaaha! I love park days! great pics

tiffany said...

Those are Cute pics you took Jennie!!~ I like that picture you and mike! I like that picture of Mike and Cute Sophie walking together! She is growing up so fast all the time!! I miss Sophie ! I can't wait to see her sometime soon!! Your blog is so cute!! Great JOb!

Cara said...

Love the hair Jen!! So glad Mike got a picture of that!!

Emilee said...

So fun! Sophie is such a doll. I cant believe how much she has changed even since July. Time flies. It is so crazy.