Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update on the Potty Training

So in the last week Sophie has peed and pooped on the potty everyday. Yesterday she went on the potty 6 times and stayed dry during her afternoon nap. From the time she got up from her evening nap to when I changed her this morning she kept her diaper dry. We are just putting her on the potty every couple of hours and she totally has figured out what to do. It is really cute because she will smile when she starts to pee. Maybe by 18 months she will have it down. We will see.

3 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

18 months? I'm thinking she'll get it sooner then that! My mom had me and my sister's potty trained by 14 months - so it can be done! So I think Sophie will be trained by then too. She is ready - go Sophie go Sophie!:D

Cara said...

I don't think I have ever been so excited or happy to read about going to the bathroom!! Way to go Sophers!!

julib said...

Holy Cow! Walking and Potty trained in one week...????? this girl is amazing!!!