Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bedroom Decor

Now that we are a bit more settled in our place, I am starting to work on the room decor. We bought our first bedroom set when we bought the house and WE HAVE NIGHTSTANDS!!! We have never had real nightstands and I am excited about it.
I wanted to get lamps for our nightstand and we found these great ones at Ikea for only $10 each. I love them!

I also was finally able to hang the pictures we had above the bed. I think that it is turning out nice so far. We still have some floating shelves to hang and then those will need some accessories.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Looks great!! I love the lamps too!

Phannie said...

The room looks great. Your blogs is way cute.

We need to play again. Call us.

tiffany said...

The room lots so pretty! Great Job!! I love the lamps alot!!~ Cute pics u took!

Jenn said...

What a dreamy bedroom! Its beautiful! Great job on the decor. I love your lamps, they sure set the mood :)

Unknown said...

it looks awesome!! swell job jennie penny

Unknown said...

Buy bedroom furniture sets that will give you years and years of comfort to decorates your bedroom in a modern style.