Thursday, August 27, 2009

LAGOON DAY!

Last week Mike and I got to go to Lagoon with some of our nieces and nephews, Mike's sister Amiee and Sister in Law Juli. It was really a fun day. It wasn't too hot and the lines were fairly short. We only had to wait 20 minutes or so in the longest lines. Here are just a few shots from the day.

Mitchell and Westen (and Mike in the background)

Chelsea and Ethan

Nathan and Nyan

Emma Jane

This next picture is one that I took after Aimee and I got off the ride and everyone else stayed on. So the just of it is that we got on the ride and I didn't work right and they needed to run it again to reset it. Aimee and I decided that once was enough and so we hopped off and let everyone else ride again. Emma and Mitchell were on our side.

We just had a great time and it is so fun doing things with the kids now that they are getting older and can do so much more. We love you all!

1 comments:

Emilee said...

So fun! I want to come to Lagoon so badly. And then maybe we can see your house. Once our yard is in we will have our lives back a little. Miss you guys! Oh and your bedroom looks great.