Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Awesome Husband


As most of you know, Mike has decided to go back to school. He is getting a bachelor's degree in Networking Security. He has been in school since October and has been doing really well. He just took his finals for Psychology and Programming. Each final was 3 1/2 hours. He did really well on both, but especially his Psyc. final. He got 100%! I am very proud of him and just wanted to share that with you. Love you babe!
(don't forget to check out my post below this)

8 comments:

Rachael said...

good job, mike!

julib said...

I had no idea! That is totally Awesome! I am so proud of that guy!!

Unknown said...

kudos and props and all good things Mike! Also - fantastic wallpaper jennie-penny!

Shirley said...

Great work,Mike! I know you will do good in whatever you want to do.

Growing Beairds said...

What a cute BABY and SMART TOO love ya MR.Mike-y sorry!

Us Craven's said...

You are pretty awesome lil brother! And so cute! We are all so proud of you!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Dang - go Mike! :D

Brian Fed said...

We are so Happy for Mike going back to school!! Way to Go Mike!!