Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 1/2 Month Post

Well since I didn't get around to posting about Sophie on her 8 month birthday, I decided it's better late then never. Sophie is now almost 8 1/2 months old. She is such a sweet and happy girl. She is sitting up very well on her own with minimal tipping over. She loves to roll around on the floor and play with her toys. She prefers to roll on the hardwood floor instead of the carpet. I think that it because all the "fun things" that she is not allowed to play with are off the carpet. She is just starting to army crawl a bit, but she seems to be quiet content to not really get anywhere.

Sophie really likes running around in her walked (that was the best 5 bucks I have ever spend). She likes to stand in it and also chase Bjorn around in it. She likes to stand when ever possible. She is not doing it on her own or pulling herself up, but she just hold on to your fingers and stands/walks around.

Sophie has such an easy temperament, but I can tell she doesn't like to be told no. Like when she rolls over to the garbage can and tries to knock it over, but she gets over it quick and is on to something else. She has been such a joy in our lives and we love her so much. Mike and I rush home everyday just to spend more time with her. And in case anyone is wondering, we still love Bjorn very much too. He even gets to sleep in our bed.

8 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

I may be biased but I think she is the cutest baby on earth!

Cara said...

She is way too cute! Every time I see her it makes me want one (which Eric doesn't like)! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Time sure flies!

tiffany said...

She is way too cute!! WOW I can't belive she is 8 moths! YEAH! She is growing up so fast. She have a cute smile all the time. She is alway so HAPP!! Cute Pictures you took jennie, way to go. Her clother's are so cute.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh she is so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her up!! XD I LOVE all the pics - but her buried in the towels is too funny. She's a pretty awesome girl! I love her!!

Rachael said...

What cute pictures!! She's a doll. Can't wait to see her again. When are you guys coming up here next? We're moving the first week of june and I don't know when the next time we'll be over here is.

ciara said...

She is soooo big! She has changed so much. She totally looks like Mike in that first picture!!! And the baby whisperer.....hehe.....thats awesome!!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

K - so I think Sophie looks a lot like Mike, but in that top pic [her in the cute polka dot shirt] I think she totally smiles like you! It's adorable! :D Lol just thought I'd share - and anticipate a phone call from me tomorrow! :)

julib said...

I agree with your Mom!! Holy crap that kid is cute!