Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 Things, See if I tagged you!

8 Shows you watch:

  1. The Office
  2. House
  3. Heroes
  4. Lost
  5. Chuck
  6. 30 Rock
  7. Kath and Kim (Rachael, we love it too)
  8. My Name is Earl

8 Restaurants I love:

  1. Red Robin
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Cheesecake Factory
  4. Claim Jumper
  5. Red Lobster
  6. Texas Roadhouse
  7. Melodie Perkins' Kitchen (Not real an official restaurant, but it should be)
  8. Mimi's Cafe

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to work
  2. Blogged
  3. Checked email
  4. Played with Sophie
  5. Did a Taebo video with Mike
  6. Gave some boots to a friend
  7. Found out about a great new recipe blog (Melodie Perkins has started blogging her fab recipes)
  8. Thought about being in Hawaii with Sara (Miss you guys)

8 things I look forward to:

  1. Going to Hawaii
  2. Mike finishing school
  3. Buying another house
  4. The summer time
  5. My parents and Erik coming to visit
  6. Cara and Eric coming to visit
  7. Hanging with all my sister in laws
  8. Making a big batch of baby food for Sophie

8 wishes:

  1. That Sophie can always be safe
  2. I didn't have to worry about money
  3. That I was always motivated to do what needs to be done
  4. I could take Mike to Disneyworld
  5. I could fly
  6. That I could take trapeze lessons
  7. I could freeze time
  8. become a pediatrician

8 People I tag:

  1. Mommy (Debbie)
  2. Cara (oh wait, you have to start your blog first)
  3. Tara
  4. Juli
  5. Angie
  6. Aimee
  7. Sara
  8. Tiffany

2 comments:

tiffany said...

HI Jennie!
Thanks for tagged me yesterday.! I did my Tagged last night it was so much fun. Cute blog and cute pictures!! Have a great weekend!! See you guys this sunday.

Cara said...

Okay, Okay....I give in! Now that my mom has her blog (and my dad even started one) I figure that it will be harder and harder for me to avoid the blog issue with you. SO....If I can get my homework done before dinner then I will have Eric help me start one tonight! YOU WIN!