Monday, February 20, 2012

Sophie's Update

Since there are not very notable ages to updated once you are 3, I thought I would throw one in.  Sophie is 3 years and 7 months old and she is amazing.  She has been a wonderful big sister, helper to mommy, and friend.  I love to sit with Sophie and do crafts, read books, take turns with tv shows, go to the store, coupon together and the list goes on.
Sophie is a great friend.  So caring and thinking of others. I once threaten to give her books away if she wasn't going to take care of them.  I told her that I would give them to someone who would.  She looked at me and totally agreed. She started packing up her books and asked who we could give them too.  Little punk, it wasn't supposed to work like that, but that is just the kind of person she is.  Smart and just gets it.

Sophie's hair has gotten really long and she loves it.  She is a girly girl.  She sits on the counter in the bathroom while I comb and dry her hair.  Then she thanks me for making her hair so beautiful. Man I love that kid.

Now that I have painted a prefect picture, I will throw in a couple of not so prefect things too.  She likes to be sneaky.  I catch her sneaking treats from the pantry and her favorite using mommy's make up without asking.  She would wear make up everyday if I let her.  She is allowed white and light pink eye shadow and some pink lip gloss.  I am trying to think of anything else really notty she has done and I can't.  I am sure there is something.

Sophie says the funniest things.  I need to write them down more, but here are a few I can remember.

"Dad, when Max gets basmiesed (baptized) sharks are going to bite his legs off.  Then he will die and turn into a zombie, because Benji told me that zombies are not nice." (what the heck have we been teaching this girl?)

"Mom, when do I get to go to real school?"

"Mom, how about you watch your show first and then we can watch mine." 

"Addie is just darling."

"My goodness Addie, you sound terrible" (when Addie was sick)

When we come home from work Sophie says "So, how was your day?"

"My feet are swheaty."(pronounced like on SNL)

I will try and write more of them down.  She says funny things everyday.

0 comments: