Saturday, June 18, 2011

Yes I do still have a child...

Some people (you know who you are) have been giving me a hard time about not posting about my daughter, my pregnancy and daily happenings. So here it goes.

Memorial Day was just a day at home for us because Mike had to work and the weather was not very nice. So Sophie and I sorted baby clothes. It took like 4 hours, but now they have been put in bins by size as well as three bags full of donation items. The picture below is just the shoes, socks, tights and hats. This baby will not be in need of clothes.


We (well everyone but me) have been working a lot in the yard. We have trees, our retaining wall in the front is really coming along, the garden seems to get more stuff added to it everyday, we have plants on the east side of our house and so much more. Mike, Rex and Suzy have really been doing a ton of work.

Sophie "helping" with the stakes on the tomato plants.

Grandma and Grandpa pushing Sophie on her swing. She loves to swing.

These two shots are Sophie in the baby swing at Dan and Juli's house.

She is getting so tall and her hair is getting really long.
I love it!

Beside all the work on the yard, we have been cranking on the basement as well. I will make a separate post just for that, but here are a couple shots from yesterday. This is Sophie helping primer the walls.

Sophie and I getting all geared up to paint.


And I side shot of my pregnant belly. This is 36 weeks and 5 days.

Here is a shot of me at 31 weeks and 3 days.


Back in the end of May we also visited Aimee and Chiz in Las Vegas and they took us to the BassPro Shop to see the mermaid. Sophie and Kendelle were very impressed.

This is me at 32 Weeks and 5 days.

The mermaid would come up to the glass and give the girls a high five and play peek-a-boo. It was pretty fun.

I am sure Sophie and Kendelle would both love their own ATVs.

Two of my beautiful babies. Sophie is in love with her daddy and so do I! Mike has been working full time and going to school full time for the past year. Assuming all goes well, he will be graduating in December with a BS in Mass Communications with an emphasis in New Media.

1 comments:

Cara said...

I can't believe how long her Sophie's hair is! It makes her look so much older!