Monday, June 6, 2011

More Savings

I continue to explore this new adventure of couponing here is my most resent deal:

Walgreens
2 Old Spice Deodorants 3.25oz
2 Old Spice Body Wash 16oz
1 Bic Comfort Shavers 6pk
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor
2 Morton's Salt 26oz

Total Retail including tax $40.94
Paid Out of Pocket $10.73
Total Savings $30.21 or 74%

I am giving myself a $20.00 per week challenge to build up a reserve of these types of necessities. It is hard not to want to buy everything because it is such a "good deal" but I am sticking to my guns and only getting the items we like and will use.

1 comments:

tiffany said...

That is pretty neat Jennie. We love doing coupons at costro and smiths too:) Saving alot of money too. That is so wonderful to do I think. When you have a family. Everything adds up so fast.