Sunday, July 4, 2010

Two Down, and more to go


I completed my second triathlon last weekend.
My friend Morgan and I trained together and raced.

I had a goal of cutting 10 mins from my
previous time and I did it! Not only
did I reach my goal, but I also ran a
lot more of it then I did last time.
Running more was one of my secondary goals.
I never thought I would be a runner
and I can't yet claim to be, but I am
working on it. I am doing another triathlon
at the end of July with my SIL Tara.
Looking forward to it Tara so no getting sick this time!

This is a picture of Sophie and Morgan's little girl Noah.
The girls are about 8 months apart. What Cuties!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Good job Jen! I think it's awesome that you are doing Triathlons! Keep up the amazing work!

Unknown said...

you are awesome sauce! way to go jen.