Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lagoon

Today was our stake Lagoon day. We could get in for free to just walk around and you could buy tickets for rides. Mike had to work so Sophie, Rex, Suzy and I went over after I got off work.
First Sophie went on the Boats

Then on the Whales. Sophie was holding on very tight, but seemed to like the ride. When the ride was over Sophie looked over at me and burst into tears. I thought she was scared, but when I got to here she said "I want it again. mama."

So we went on the ride again and a third time for good measure.

Then we took the "Wild Kingdom" train ride. It is possible that the "wild animals" were stuffed. The tigers and lions were all sleeping.

Sophie really liked the tunnel. Any time we even go under an over pass she says "tunnel, tunnel."

Sophie you are so precious. Mom and Daddy love you so much!

More Rides!



Thanks for a fun evening Sophie!

2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

She looks like she had soooo much fun!

Trisha said...

Sooooo cute. Lagoon is so much more fun with kids.