Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sophie now likes the rocking horse!

My parents saw this cute rocking horse at Costco that they felt Sophie needed. So when they came to visit last week my mom took Sophie it to go get one. Well Sophie was terrified of it. She didn't want anything to do with it. She wouldn't come within three feet of it. My mom almost didn't buy it because Sophie was so scared. But my mom decided that Sophie would probably get used to it and so they got it.
Well over the next week Sophie still did not want anything to do with it. I sat on the horse and we gave it loves and kisses. We even put stuff animals and Bjorn on it, but she was still freaked out. So we just tucked it in to the corner and hoped that she would come around.
Well today we had a breakthrough. She actually touched it and then she sat on it!!! Check out this video of her riding her horsey

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That is TOO cute but I could see why she'd be a little standoffish.

tiffany said...

She is so cute girl! She is always so happy all the time, I can't belive she is growing up so fast all the time. I can't belive she is walking now pretty cazy.

Cara said...

That is so cute!! Now you just need to teach her how to rock! I love how excited she got with the sounds. (All we had was a boring old wooden rocking horse, what gives?)

Unknown said...

Wow, she really came around. I will say, that robotic horse head is pretty creepy, so I can see why she'd be afraid of it at first, but it is a pretty cool toy.