Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Blessing Sept 28, 2008

I have been a slacker when it comes to posting on my blog. I guess I am adjusting to going back to work and being a mommy. Plus I couldn't find the camera charger. Well I could continue to list a million reasons but instead I will tell you what has been going on.

On September 28, 2008 Sophia Emilee Beaird was blessed by her Dad, Uncles, and Friends. It was a beautiful blessing and a great time to have family together.


That day was doublely special because Dmitri Donald Fedderson was also blessed by his dad, uncles and friends. Dmitri and Sophie are exactly three weeks apart.


This was the first time that my dad, little brother, grandma, uncle Leif and aunt Donna had seen Sophie. It was great to have them all there to share our joy of having Sophie in our life.


This is a picture of 4 generations.


Sophie is smiling at her daddy. I think that this is the look that he will see when she wants something from daddy. I think that he will be a pushover when it comes to getting something for his little girl.

1 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Such a wonderful and happy day for both of us! We are so blessed to have such loving husbands and healthy beautiful kids! Sophie was so beautiful in her dress :)