Thursday, October 30, 2008

Visit to Washington

Last weekend Sophie and I got to go to Washington. We went there to throw a bridal shower for my friend Cara who is getting married next month.


It was Sophie's first flight and she did great and slept almost the whole way both directions. While there we had a family dinner and got to see my cousin Michael's new little girl. Her name is Hazel and she is two months older then Sophie.


This is Rachael, Michael's wife, with Hazel and Sophie and me. Rachael you are so sweet. I am glad to have you in the family!!

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh she and Hazel are so cute together! And yay about the flight - that's awesome she did so well :D

Rachael said...

Look at our cute girls! I'm glad they finally got to meet and it was so nice to see you!

Unknown said...

kara is lookin so cute!! it's so fun for sophie to have so many cousins close in age!!

julib said...

That face Sophie made when she sat by "Hazel" is a classic Mikey smirk. What a cutie she is! I am glad I get to see her a lot!