Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Photos

We just got our first family photos back and they look great. It is so fun to be a family and Mike and I are loving being parents. Sophie is now just over two months old and she is doing new things everyday. She has been smiling and cooing at us. She especially likes when her daddy talks silly to her. She is starting to fit into her 0-3 month clothes and has grown out of a few newborn things. I swear she is just growing so fast.


Here is a link to more pictures!

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

So dang cute! I love the pics - you guys all look awesome :D

julib said...

Very gorgeous pics. I want her to do our family when our littlest member is born! Love the flower headband!

Emilee said...

Those turned out great Jen!

Donny and Camie said...

So very cute! You're baby is darling!! Hey, this is a totally random question, but weren't you two Dog and Beth one year for Halloween? Donny and I need some costumes, so I was wondering if we could borrow those from you