Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello from the Great NW

Hey everyone! I haven't made a post in a little while but it is because there is really nothing exciting happening. Mike and I have been out looking at baby stuff, but we don't want to get anything because we don't have any where to put it. I think we are going to register at BabyDepot.com (BabyDepot is at Burlington Coat Factory) because they had the most selection out of anyone and then at Target.com too. I have only registered for two items. It is hard to do it online because I am a hand-on person. Also for all of you mom's out there, if you have suggestions on things that you felt are a must have for the first few months, please let me know. I am totally open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i don't care if nothing is exciting - post the boring stuff! I want to hear what ur doing w/ yourself!

On to baby things - glad to see ur registering, i was going to call and ask u if u had. As to products, I think I went overboard on newborn clothing, I wish I would have used the $ more on bigger sizes, or DIAPERS. what else...if you end up formula feeding too I like the dr. browns bottles and similac advance formula. LUVS diapers are my favs, followed by pampers, but to each her own...i'll post more if I think of it.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I agree with Tara - post the boring stuff anyway! :D
Hope you're doing good! Daniel and I are trying to get up to WA to visit - just need to figure out the best mode of travel - and days to go :)