Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Before and After Haircut


Bjorn was getting very shaggy and has needed a haircut for a few weeks now and he finally got it. I think that he must have lost at least a pound of hair (about 1/10 of his body weight). He does not like going to the groomers and is always so tired when he comes home. He looks like a different dog when we pick him up from the groomer. He is also very cold after a haircut and wants to cuddle to stay warm. I would like to get him a nice sweater, but I don't think that Mike would approve. Oh well, Bjorn will make it without.

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Lol the pic of him passed out is so cute! XD Poor Bjorn - it must be so hard getting groomed :)

Unknown said...

haha, when I read the title on my google reader I thought it would be about you, luckily the pictures steered me right. lol. Hey, i'll knit him a sweater! here's a cute one: http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/buster/buster.html
if i make it, mike can't say know :D

Unknown said...

here's one he might go for: http://sldknitting.com/free/Skull.pdf

Mike and Jennie said...

I love the sweaters. They are both really cute!