Sunday, December 11, 2011

5 Months Old

Addie you are the big "05," months old that is.  This last month has been very exciting.  You have been laughing much more and you think Sophie is just the funniest.  She makes you laugh all the time. Tonight she was saying look at my bear and each time she said it, you totally belly laughed.  I think that you two will be really good friends.
You are almost sitting up on your own now.  You still fall to the side but I can see you are close to mastering it.  You have great hand eye coordination.  Picking up blocks, toys, blankets, binkies, etc.  You have that down. Riding in the car has become SOOOOooo much better.  It seems to be a rare occasion for you to scream for long periods of time in the car.  You actually slept in your car seat at the gym the whole time I was there tonight.  I think the sound of the machines was soothing.
You are super beautiful and have a gorgeous smile.  I love when you smile and act a little shy.  You still prefer to be held while the holder is standing.  Sometime you hangout on the couch and watch tv with mom or dad.  You have been eating solid foods for about the past month.  You are a good eater and that seems to help lengthen your nap time too. =) All in all, I think your a keeper.  
Love you Addie.
Don't be fooled, most of the pictures turned out like this one below.  
I love my girls.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

I LOVE those pics your girls!!! Cute outfits! Your girls are growing up so fast!! WOW can't belive she is 5 months she is growing sooo fast. She looks like you Jennie!

Cara said...

I can't get over how much Addie and Sophie look like each other! Can't wait to see you and your gorgeous girls in a few weeks!

Janet said...

So cute!

Emilee said...

Very cute! I can't believe how big she is. When do we get to see you guys again?