Saturday, July 9, 2011

She's Here...Adeline Elizabeth Beaird


This is Addie and me about 24 hours before she graced us with her presence.

A little before family shot while walking out the door to the hospital Friday morning. Sophie really wanted to go with us. She has been very excited to meet her baby sister.

While waiting for her to come, Mom, Mike and I entertained ourselves with our laptops.
Here is how the day went:
Pitocin was started about 8:30 am
My water was broken around 10:15am
I got my epidural about 12:15
Started pushing at 2:15pm
Addie was born at 2:37pm

And then we were all shocked to see this 9lb 7oz, 22" long baby.

She was perfect and healthy

Proud Mommy

First Family Photo

Daddy and his girls. I love this shot.

Addie and Grandma Beaird

Sophie and Addie hanging with Grandma

Grandchild number 2 for Grandma Olson. We were so glad that she could be here to bring Addie into the world.

Just the girls and their Grandmas'

Proud Grandpa Beaird

Addie and I had our own little photo shoot with my laptop today. It was fun to just hang out the two of us this morning. Sophie has been hanging out with Grandma Olson and having a great time. She has gotten to visit a few times and loves, loves, loves her baby sister.

We love you Addie!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute! She looks like a dark little Sophie. I can't believe how big she is!! Congratulations!

tiffany said...

Those are SO CUTE pics!! She such a cute baby girl! Can't belive she have dark hair. I can sophie having a wonderful time in her life right now having a baby sister!! We are so happy for your cute family! Im so glad everything went well for you and baby too!! Can't wait to see her sometime. :) I want to bring you guys dinner . I will call you sometime. Take Care! That is so great your mom is here seeing her granddaughter!

Parker and Carly said...

Congratulations! Oh man. I hope my labor goes as smoothly as yours! (Especially the pushing! Way to go!) She's a little doll baby. I know you're enjoying every ounce.

Cara said...

She is beautiful Jen!! Glad that your labor was quick. I can't wait to meet that precious angel!

Rachel said...

Addie is one cute girl! I'm glad to hear that Sophie is an awesome big sister so far!

Unknown said...

Way to go Jen! I'm always amazed at your calm confidence when to me you are dealing with hard things that would make me SO anxious and crazy. Thanks for your awesome example. Love you!