Saturday, July 2, 2011

Addiction?...maybe

So i am still learning this whole world of couponing. I went to spend my store credit at Rite Aid and ended up spending about $5 more bucks out of pocket but it was totally worth it just for the batteries alone. I was planning to by more batteries for Sophie computer so paying $5 for a 16 pack of batteries and bonus...it has $20 worth of coupons inside of it. Beside the batteries I got 2 deodorants, 2 body washes, 1 tube of toothpaste This picture is $49.45 retail that i scored this time, plus $2 more in rewards.

Week Recap:
Retail Cost: $144.52
Sales/Coupons: $113.07
Out of Pocket: $31.45
% Saved: 78%
I still have $2 credit at Rite Aid and $5 credit at Walgreens

What I got:
4 Old Spice Body Wash
4 Old Spice Deodorant
4 Stay Free Pads
3 Tubes of Toothpaste
4 3 Musketeer Bars
1 Small Gold Fish Crackers (to entertain Sophie)
1 Duracell Batteries AA 16pk
4 Dove Men's Body Wash
3 Dove 6pk face and body bar soap
2 Scotch Tape Rolls

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments: