Monday, April 5, 2010

Michael Buble Concert

I ended up going to the Michael Buble concert this last week. It was really amazing. He is so talented and really funny too. I would definitely recommend one of his concerts to anyone. During part of the show he came down to the middle of the floor to a small stage and we got up about ten feet from him.

The best part of the show was at the very end. He hushed everyone, took out his earpieces, walked away from the mic and just sang. All I can say is wow! Thanks for thinking to invite me Audrey!






2 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! I haven't been to a concert forever!

Growing Beairds said...

DON'T KEEP ON about it Jen !!I am so Jealous I think his music is really great and am still very Jealous but glad you had fun my fav concert was James Taylor he also is a very good entertainer no gimmics!!