Sunday, April 4, 2010

My New Eyes

On the 1st I had Lasik eye surgery. This first picture is me with the iodine cleaner on my eyes and the super fashionable hair cover. The white pads are to catch the dripping when I am laying down so it doesn't go in my ears. (It still dripped in my ears)

This is a great shot of my eye guards that they taped to my face.

The dr said that I was such a good patient that I got a sucker. Can you guess what color it was?

These are my stylin glasses to block out the sun.

It was a really great experience and now two days out I am feeling pretty good. I can see most things and can tell that it is getting better and better each day. Also a shout out to my sister in law Tara for being my driver and helping me making the nursing staff laugh so hard they were almost in tears. It was awesome.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I am glad your surgery went well. I like the pictures.

Trisha said...

Congrats on the surgery, I am so happy for you. I am glad to hear things went well. I have been contemplating lasik and have been too chicken to go through with it.

Growing Beairds said...

Was very surprised how quickly it's all over and done with Happy for you no more contacts and I know Travis and Aimee' were so glad to have it done also.

Unknown said...

I've never had so much fun in a Hospital before! Sep for maybe when Sophie was born, lol. You rock Jennie penny!