Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sophie's First Snowy Playtime


Back on the 6th we got our first big snow of the season. (Since then we have gotten a lot more!)
Living on a large corner lot we have a lot of area to shovel. It wasn't too bad, it took Mike and I about 20 minutes to do it all including our driveway and stairs. Even with all the snow, it turned out to be a nice day so we decided to take Sophie out to play. This was the first time she really has played in the snow. Last year she was too little to enjoy it. After bundling up, we headed out. I think that she really liked it. She just went right for it. I think she was a little annoyed that she kept falling over, but other then that she was having a good time. Here are a few shots from our outing.


Daddy is pull the sled. I rode with her first, but she got the hang of it quick and I think it was her favorite part of the snow.

These two shot (above and below) I thought were really cute.


Our Little Snow Angel



This was right before we came in. She was done.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Super cute pictures. We especially loved the snow angel picture. Too cute.

Janet said...

Wow I do remember that snows in Utah were so beautiful. I love how close the mountains are! Wish we had snow now.

Mike and Jennie said...

Thanks, the snow angel was Mike's idea. It was more or less us laying her in the snow and moving her arms and legs. She didn't seem to mind though and it turned out really cute.

Debbie Olson said...

She is the cutest baby on earth! Well at least in my world :)

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

So fun! I love her snow angel - and the "I'm done" pic! XD

Unknown said...

how did u get her to 'snow angel'?! so darling!!