Monday, December 14, 2009

Coloring and Chipmunk Cheeks

I am just catching up posting because thing have been crazy busy. This is from Nov. 24th. Sophie has started to enjoy coloring. She only is interested for about 5 minutes at a time and there has been some biting/eating of crayon. Here she is coloring and also eating (food not crayons.) Sophie also will hold food in her month for as long as an hour. She puts it all in at one time and then will leave it there until she either eats it or spits it out.


2 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks so cute coloring!! Hazel won't stop biting crayons. She likes coloring, too but I usually can't trust her not to eat them.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I'm glad I'm not dealing with the only crayon eater! Dmitri was coloring yesterday, and I hear him spitting. I look over and he's spitting out crayon bits! But he wouldn't stop doing it. So I had to take them away. And markers are off limits. It's not that he colors on things, but he bites the marker tips off.....
I'll never get over Sophie storing foodin her checks! Cracks me up!! XD