Friday, December 26, 2008

Sledding all the way!

Erik has come to visit us here in SLC and today he and I went sledding while Mike was at home working and watching Sophie. Here are some shots from our adventure.
Erik's action figure shot.


This is a 16 shot clip with our new camera! Thanks mom and dad!


Erik and I found this jump and padded the landing area so that we would have a softer landing then Erik's first jump. The first jump he went off, he landed on the 1/4" of snow and the grass.


This tree was just begging to be climbed.


Hanging out with the little bro!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa! 'little bro' has facial hair! crazy!!

Janet said...

I love your sledding pictures. That looks so fun! Your blog is super cute and you use lots of fancy gadgets that I have no idea how to create. I will have to keep checking back for inspiration.