Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolution: 12 step program

I have been thinking about some goals for the New Year. Of course the first things that I think of are the typical resolutions of getting in shape and saving more money (or any for that matter). I really do want to make some goals to achieve, but I think that I am going to make them monthly goals. With monthly goal I figure that I will be more likely to accomplish something and I will feel the rewards from my diligence to them sooner. It is like a 12 step program one step each month to help me reach my end goal. I am not going to list all my goals here, partly because I haven't decided them yet and partly so that I am the one holding me to them.

January:

  • Spend one hour a week to either blog or write in Sophie's scrapbook about the things she did that week.
  • Prepare for work and getting Sophie ready the night before. (This includes remembering to charge and pack my cell phone)
  • Put $25 away each week to save for visiting Hawaii! (Sara, I miss you already)
I think that this will be good for the first month plus a few personal ones! Good Luck with your goals and have a Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to be S.M.A.R.T (http://www.mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/elia_gourgouris/?id=5632) about your goals!!