Monday, December 1, 2014

The Move and Now a Stay At Home Mommy

This past summer and fall was one of the most stressful and crazy few months of our life.  We had a baby, listed, showed (48 times!) and sold a house, went back to work, MIL diagnosed with Cancer, moved in to a new house, quit my job all while trying to keep our sanity.   
We replaced our new old house with an old new house. Even though the house we bought is older then Mike and I's ages combined, it is on a beautiful piece of property downtown Farmington.  It is in really great condition, it just hasn't been updated in years.  Before we moved into the house, we stayed in a hotel for a few days while we had the hardwood floors refinished on the main level. We also tore out most of the wall that was blocking off the kitchen to the dinning area. After moving in we nearly gutted the upstairs bathroom and modernized the look.

This is the before and after on the living room minus the plantation shutters that were installed in December and the area rug I got for my birthday. We love our old new house and it has been a total blessing living in our new area.  We have parks, the city pool and library so close and we have made some really great new friends.
"I have ended one chapter in my life and started another. After 12 years of working full time I have decided to change jobs and become a stay at home mommy. Of those past 12 years I have spent over 6 of them at Maverik. During my time there I learned so much, made many friends and traveled to places in the world I never imagined I would go. They took such good care of me and I will truly miss it all. Now I look forward to spending time at home with my three beautiful baby girls."






0 comments: