Monday, October 17, 2011

Indoor Skydiving and Uncle Scott's Visit

Uncle Scott came to visit us last month. It was fun hanging out with him and after Sophie warmed up, she loved hanging out with him.



While here we headed to the Salomon Center in Ogden and went flying. Indoor skydiving at iFly. Mom, Scott, me and even Sophie did it. It was really fun and different then I was expecting. I thought I would feel like I was falling a bit more, but it was almost like just laying down.

Doesn't Sophie look SOOOOoooo cute!!!

This video is a little long, but you totally need to watch Sophie about 30 seconds into it. They fly her up into the top part of the wind tunnel and is really cool. We all got to fly up high. Then they make Scott walk out of the tunnel by himself and it was really funny!!

0 comments: