Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Girls' Room

So now that we know what we are having, I finally decided on what to do with the decor in the girls' room. It is still funny to think that we will have two girls or two children period.
I first took painters tape and marked off the room to see if I liked the idea that I had seen online. Once I laid it out and knew it would work, I started painting.



I love that you can buy little samples of the colors instead of just relaying on the swatch. I decided to go with green, despite my initial thought of wanting to go pink. I just realized that all my fabric and decor was pink and it would just be pink, on pink, on pink.



I am so happy with the way it turned out! So Cute!!
I think Sophie really likes it too.
The only thing left is to sand the joints that
I filled and paint the modeling white
since it is only primed right now.
Love it

5 comments:

Rachael said...

That looks so cute! I like the contrast between the green and pink!

tiffany said...

You did a wonderful Job os Sophie Bedroom ! I love that color alot! Can't belive she is getting big. She such a cute girl! I'm sure she is so excited having sister . Jennie you did great ! I want to up date Taylor Bedroom sometime and my too:)

Aimee said...

That is beautiful!!! You are so talented.

Unknown said...

Eeee! "GIRL'S ROOM" so fun to say!

Emilee said...

Very cute Jen! You are so talented. I love that green!