Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sophie's First Movie (We have lots of Firsts)


This is from July 2, 2010
Something that I have talked about in my adult life was questioning which was the first movie my parents took me to when i was little. I don't know that i know the answer to that question. The first one that I remember was seeing The Little Mermaid at the Roxy Theater in downtown Renton.

I am blogging this so that Sophie will know that the first movie we took her to at a theater was Toy Story 3. She loves popcorn so that makes going to the movies even more exciting. She sat for the first 1hr and 15mins watching the movie. The rest of the time she ran up and down the stairs and through the rows of empty seats. The theater was not very full so she had plenty of room to roam. I think she liked it. We still agree that Toy Story 2 is our favorite.

1 comments:

The Turleys said...

That was the first movie for the twins, too. I can't remember my first movie. But I do remember seeing Yentl of all movies when I was very young. What can I say, I was raised by my grandparents. I don't know if it ever occurred to them to take us to a kid movie in the theatre!