Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Listening Ear


This weekend my mom came to visit. We didn't really do much, just hung out and shopped. I think that those are the best visits. I love having nothing that has to be done. On Saturday mom and I were talking and I said, "let me get the brush to do Sophie's hair before we leave." Well, when I said that Sophie was standing right next to me and must have heard what I said. When I came back with supplies in hand, she also came walking back with her own hair brush and brushing her hair. She went into her things and got her brush and came back! I could believe it. It is not like I directed it to Sophie or even repeated myself. I am so blown away every time she does something so unexpected.

Here are some pictures from Gardener Village, a cute crafty shopping area here in Utah.


Playing Peck-a-Boo








2 comments:

tiffany said...

Those are cute pics of Sophie!! That is cute outfit on her!! She is growing up so fast all the time, she always so happy girl and cute smile too:)

Aimee said...

I cannot believe how big Sophie is getting. She is so beautiful!