Thursday, July 9, 2009

Drinking from a Straw

http://www.ivanwlam.com/experiments/images/photo/general/090604-smoothie/090604-smoothie-straw.jpg
Today Sophie drank from a straw for the first time. We were at Costco and I had one of those berry smoothie things. I put my finger on the end of the straw and gave Sophie a taste as I have done many times before, but this time she started sucking on the straw. So I let her try to drink right from the straw in the cup and she did! Great job Sophie, except now you are going to want a drink every time mommy and daddy have one.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, so cute! I bet she loved it. Those are good smoothies!!

tiffany said...

Those are great smoothies!! Great Job sophie!! She will Love it alot!!

Unknown said...

i think she is a fan of pink! good girl sophie!

Aimee said...

How cute!