Friday, June 12, 2009

Catch Up Post

I know that I have had a lot going on, but I feel like I have been a bad blogger. Poor little Sophie has had so many monumental occasions and I have failed to record most of them in both photos and words. Let me think, what has been going on?

Sophie has...
gotten two more teeth in for a total of 6. (Four on the top and two on the bottom)
fallen and bumped her head enough to leave a mark at least twice
a new front facing car seat for one of the cars, the other car still has the rear-facing
tasted veggie chips, pickles, strawberries, and a bunch of other grown up foods
slept in her own room
learned to climb up the stairs, but not down
climbed out of her walker
learned to remove her bib when she is done eating

Sophie likes to...
uses the crib at a teething toy
tried to make Bjorn her best friend by following him every where
been talking non-stop including, ma ma, da da, a, b, yeah, wow, and very high pitched screams
play peek-a-boo
talk on the phone
crawl toward the bathroom and chance she gets


Our favorite things about Sophie
she almost always sleeps through the night
she is happy most of the time
she loves to play with you
she has a great smile and beautiful blue eyes
did we say that she has beautiful blue eyes?

Other happening in our life.
We are still unpacking and
getting settled into our new house.

7 comments:

Micah said...

Very nice blog. I stumbled across it today, cute family. Stop by and say hi!

Rachael said...

Sophie looks so old all the sudden. She's getting so much hair! She's adorable.

Trisha said...

Sophie is getting so big, what a cutie. We sure have missed you guys. Congrats on the new house.

Aimee said...

Tyler's first few words also included wow and yeah. For awhile he would answer yeah to every question we would ask him!

Cara said...

If I wasn't already completely in love with Sophie I would have fallen in love with her right now! She is so stinking cute! I miss you guys! I wish we were closer!

tiffany said...

Sophie is so HAPPY all the time and cute pictures:) WOW I can't belive she will be 11 months pretty soon. She is so sinking cute! I like her hair alot!

Unknown said...

holy hannah those Sophie looks so much older in those pics!! She's such a pretty girl.