Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Saturday


Nothing really special about today.
Just a regular old Saturday.
It is nice to have one of them once in a while.
Mike works at home on Saturdays so Sophie and I are pretty much on our own.
Today I woke up, took Bjorn on a walk, came home and played with Sophie, worked on a sewing project until I broke the needle on my machine (which was the back up needle because I recently broke the first), packed Sophie in the car, picked up my sister-in-law Tara (she needed to buy fabric to make Easter skirts for her girls and hoped to be able to finish them by tomorrow) and headed to the craft store.
After looking at everything in the store, and resisting to by more then I needed, it was off to Costco and then Smiths Marketplace.
I dropped Tara off at home, went to Great Harvest and then home to finish my sewing project. Like I said, just a regular old Saturday.

This is a blanket and cozy for my friends little boy.

Sophie also decided she wanted to help with the laundry. Sophie will be nine months old next Sunday. Sophie and I are going to be visiting in Washington from Thursday to Monday of next week too.

2 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oooo! I especially LOVE the fabric you used for the back! Was it easy to sew with?
SOunds like a nice productive Saturday! :D

Holly Beaird said...

Do we get to see you? That would be awesome--call me