Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I am not sure why I am doing this. Probably the pressure that everyone else has.
2. I always feel better about myself when I have my toe nails painted. It makes me feel pretty.
3. When I was little I always wanted a sister, but now I am sorta glad I don't have one because I don't have to share my mom.
4. One of my favorite things to eat is fruit, cheese and chocolate one bite right after the next. It leaves a good taste in my mouth.
5. I have always wanted to join the circus or be in a traveling preforming group.
6. I am lactose intolerant, but sometimes I still eat ice cream. (and it makes me sick)
7. I would love to get my MBA.
8. I got back down to my pre-pregnancy 16 weeks after having my baby.
9. Over half of the clothes that I own have holes in them.
10. I miss having hair extensions.
11. I have this thing with remembering names of people from as far back as my childhood and random facts about them too.
12. I can name first, last and middle names in some cases of 13 people that I went to school with from K-12.
13. My parents have had the same phone number since they moved into their house 23 years ago.
14. I can name the majority of the guys that I dated and most of their birthdays, parents names, siblings and other randoms stuff that I am not sure why I remember.
15. I miss the tap water from our house in Sandy, UT.
16. I wish that I was motivated enough to get tone like I used to be.
17. If I could quit my job and cheerlead everyday I would.
18. I am sort of afraid of flying, but I do it all the time.
19. I need to learn to hold my tongue more and let others finish talking.
20. My tummy hurts right now because I ate ice cream on Sunday.
21. I finished filing my taxes on Jan 31st.
22. Mike and I have shared a house with other people 4 out of our 5 years of marriage.
23. I only wear one pair of earrings and they are the ones Mike gave me when we were dating.
24. I once spilled syrup on my parent's carpet and blamed it on my older brother.
25. I need to go tanning. I am feeling pasty.

I am not going to tag anyone because everyone I know has already done this.

4 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Well actually we have had that phone number for almost 30 years. We had it at the other house too!

You might want to look at #14 before Mike does :)

I don't remember the chocolate sryup on the carpet thing....

Rachael said...

I liked this random tag because it really helps you get to know people. Thanks for sharing, Jennie!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I have the same flying issue! But I pretend it doesn't bother me :}
And I also feel you on the toes! Mine are in desperate need of a tune up :[

Unknown said...

why does #5 NOT surprise me??