Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sophia's First Two Weeks

The first weeks with Sophie have been so much fun. We have loved cuddling and playing with her. She changes everyday and is filling out. She was having some trouble eating at first, but now she has caught on and is eating well. She loves to be awake and have her eyes brightly open. She has a very calm temperament and is easy to sooth.

Sophia on day two and Mike's hand.

Sophie on day four.


This is Emilee who Sophia is named after.


Sophie on day 10. Daddy's favorite pastime, napping with Sophie.

Two Weeks Old (I will add this picture when she wakes up later.)

1 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh my word she is stinkin adorable. We need to come visit again. I miss you guys so much especially since you have a baby that I want to kiss on. I still can't tell you what it means to me to have her named after me. You guys mean so much to us!