Sunday, April 6, 2008

I finally have found the time...

I have actually had a chance to work on this thing. I love to read everyone else's blogs and want new updates, so I know I need to be doing the same thing. Things in Washington are going good, except for the unusual amount of snow. We are working hard and playing with our puppy when we get home. Mike has gotten to travel to Las Vegas and Tampa for work over the last few weekends. He has had a blast, but learned his lesson about using sunblock after being in Florida. He is still peeling a week later. Baby and I are doing well and we have our 24 week appointment on Monday. Which I have realized means that there is only 16 weeks to go. Ahhh! That is not very long. We really need to get our house sold so that we can get settled and ready for the baby to come. We are praying hard and looking for inspiration. I will write again much sooner than last time. We love you all!! -Jennie

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

OOoo I love the new page layout! Such pretty colors! :D

julib said...

Newsflash: Beaird boys don't know how to use sunscreen. Look at their Dad! I have been thinking about your house too, and I think you should list it. I think you could do really well for yourself with a little professional help! Love you!! And your baby!!

Unknown said...

Cute layout!! congrats on the new post, lol. At least mike didn't sprout pustules and such (ahh, Hawaii). Yay for 16 weeks!!! MISS YOU!

Emilee said...

Looks good Jen, keep us updated. We miss you guys!